Sunday, August 14, 2016

Regiments of Renown: Chaos Warriors

Few weeks ago, I started painting models for my Chaos Warriors Regiment of Renown. Since RoR format focuses on individual models/characters (and since I love Chaos Warriors), I wanted to use some really cool models to represent the members of the Regiment. I ended up using Chosen and Exalted Hero models and I am very satisfied with the final result. Of course, Chosen are going to be used as regular Chaos Warriors, but that's fine. My playng group prefers having great looking models and we do not blindly stick to WYSIWYG all the time (which means we always make reasonable exceptions). So far, I painted 4 members (out of seven), so there are three more to go. Here are currently finished members in all their glory:





No comments:

Post a Comment