Sunday, August 7, 2016

New Beastmen models!

Recently I traded one of my Warmachine minis for some old(er) Warhammer models. I wanted to get some additional Beastmen models that I could use in Regiments of Renown or Mordheim games. I am very happy because I managed to get some Centigors, that I converted a bit, using parts from Beastmen platic kit. These guys are going to be very fun to paint (and play)! I also got one of the Beastmen warriors that was part of Tuskgor Chariot crew - I replaced his right hand, because I did not like the original one. He is a great looking model, and he's going to be either the leader of the regiment, or one of the Veterans. The trade also included several old Bestigor models (one of them is pictured below), as well as the old metal Bray-Shaman model (not shown on pictures).  



No comments:

Post a Comment